Customer satisfaction-oriented service has always been the corporate culture of QSTECH, which is the criterion that every QSTECH employee adheres to. We always insist the principle of customer first, service first, and efficient solution, striving to create a win-win business relationship.
Steel Structure Design
QSTECH Production Training
On-site Construction Design
Fully communicate with customers
Deeply analyze customers’ requirements
Provide the best solutions
Led Pixel Repair
QSTECH Software Training
1. QSTECH shall provide the customer with an agreement warranty for products, to be started from the date of shipment of the products. During the warranty period, QSTECH may provide warranty service by means of, including but not limited to, component repair, and paid service on site, subject to the actual conditions of the products.
2. During the warranty period, QSTECH shall provide customers with spare parts as required for the correction of failures not caused by human errors, subject to the confirmation of QSTECH depending on the actual situation.
3. QSTECH may give technical training to customers and related service personnel.
1. QSTECH shall provide remote technical support through instant messaging tools such as telephone, email, and video, helping to solve simple and common technical problems. This service applies to technical problems, including but not limited to the connection of signal cables and power lines, system software problems such as the use of software and configuration, and replacement of modules, power supply, system card, etc.
2. In respect of hardware and software products, QSTECH will give training on the use of the products, technical training, and maintenance training, as well as training materials and training videos. Training will be given in various forms, including, but not limited to, remote training, on-site training, and video training.
1. Customer shall in the template provided by QSTECH, submit the applications for return of nonconforming products and the total failures for the lot of products. For product problems not to be solved through online remote support, QSTECH will decide whether to have the products repaired at the factory depending on the cause of failure.
1. If products are subject to quality defects, QSTECH will, if it considers necessary, assign engineers to provide on-site services free of charge.
2. In such events, the customer should report the failure to QSTECH, so that an on-site service request will be raised. Such a report should include, without limitation to, photos, videos, and the number of failures, to facilitate preliminary troubleshooting by QSTECH. If, upon the field investigation by QSTECH’s engineers, it is found that the failure is not a quality defect or is not caused due to the fault of QSTECH, the customer shall pay the travel expenses and technical service fees incurred thereby.
The following circumstances are not covered by product warranty:
1) Failure or loss due to logistics reasons, and damage caused by the improper operation due to the negligence of the customer during transportation of the product;
2) Failure of or damage to the products caused by incorrect or improper use, maintenance, or storage, including but not limited to: improper handling, improper connection or disconnection with external devices, collapse run due squeeze by an external force, contact with or exposure to inappropriate temperature, humidity, solvents, acids and alkali, water or humid environment, improper use of accessories other than those supplied with the Products;
3) LED modules (PCB boards) that are damaged during installation exceed 2% of the total number of LED modules under the project;
4) Damage caused by incorrect or improper use of power supply;
5) Products or spare parts (including but not limited to, containers, modules, and lower frames) are broken, deformed, damaged, or are subject to quality problems caused by repair, alteration, or disassembly carried out without the authorization of QSTECH;
6) Damage caused by repairing or service from any service supplier not appointed by QSTECH;
7) Damage caused by force majeure, including but not limited to, earthquakes, terrorist acts, wars, riots, strikes, failure to retain sufficient labor or materials, production capacity, technique or production failure, and other unforeseeable events beyond reasonable control.
8) Other causes not attributable to QSTECH and/or the Products' quality defect.
Moscow, Russia Ul. Pokrovskaya, D.D. 17,C.K. 2,Kv.
2，Pranstek Pty Ltd
Melbourne, Australia F1/7 Technology circuit Hallam VIC australia
Dubai, UAE Warehouse #1, Al Naboodah Building, as Al Khor, N Dubai Islamic Bank, Al Aweer, P.O. Box 14730, Dubai, UAE.
Los Angeles, USA 9410 De Soto Ave Unit L, Chatsworth, CA 91311