Last updated: 【Month】 【Date】, 2021
Thank you for choosing the LedConfig (hereinafter referred to as the "Product")! LedConfig is an efficient tool to connect and control Led device, whereby you can adjust the lightness, voice volume of the LED device and use the screen mirroring and split-screen displaying function wirelessly. This LedConfig User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is the legally binding agreement between you and QSTECH Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "QSTECH" or "We") concerning the LedConfig product.
Before using the LedConfig, please read through carefully this Agreement, especially clauses exempting or limiting our liability or your rights, and clauses on governing law and dispute resolution. By using the LedConfig, you are deemed to have fully read, understood and accepted this Agreement. The most updated version of the Agreement can be found in our website. If you do not agree with any term of this Agreement, please cease to use the LedConfig.
You promise you are eligible to use the LedConfig:
1. If you are under 18, you agree to review this Agreement with your parent or legal guardian to make sure that both you and your parent or legal guardian understand and agree to this Agreement. You agree to have your parent or legal guardian review and accept these terms on your behalf. If you are under the age of 16, you may not use the LedConfig unless your parents or legal guardians grant you express permission.
2. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a user under the age of 18, by allowing your child to use the LedConfig, you agree that you are subject to the terms of this Agreement and responsible for your child’s activity thereof.
3. If you are using the LedConfig on behalf of a company or organization, you represent that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity, and that such entity accepts this Agreement.
II. Ownership of LedConfig
The LedConfig is provided to you by QSTECH. All copyright and other intellectual property rights, and all information related to the LedConfig (including but not limited to text expressions, combinations of text, icons, graphics, images, diagrams, colors, interface designs, layout frameworks, related data, additional programs, printed materials or electronic documents) are all owned by QSTECH or its licensors and are protected by copyright law, International copyright treaties and other intellectual property laws and regulations.
III. Security and Management of LedConfig
You can use the LedConfig legally if you abide by the terms and conditions thereof.
1. Based on your action and applicable rules, we have the right to determine whether or not your action is inappropriate or unacceptable to us or you have violated this Agreement, we may suspend, interrupt or terminate your use of LedConfig in whole or in part under this Agreement without prior notice to you,
(a) where we are aware of any abnormal situation or we have reasonable reason to suspect that your operation or action may pose high risks to our services or other users or illegal;
(b) where we believe that there is risky situation;
(c) where we believe that you have violated various rules, regulations, guidance provided by this Agreement or the Agreement itself;
(d) where we determine, for reasons other than the above, that we need to suspend, interrupt or terminate all or part of the services provided to you under this Agreement based on your behavior and applicable rules.
2. You promise and guarantee not to conduct the following behaviors:
(a) copy, distribute, reprint, display, post, modify, translate, merge, utilize, decompose or decompile any part of the LedConfig in any form or method.
(b) use this Product for the purpose of creating the same or competitive services.
3. You promise to bear corresponding legal responsibilities for the following actions in the process of using this Product:
(a) violation of privacy;
(b) violation of intellectual property;
(c) harassing, threatening, insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(d) endangering the safety of children;
(e) publishing content that violates the principles of honesty and authenticity, including spam, false information and fake information;
(f) publishing harmful or dangerous content, including spreading obscenity, pornography, violence, murder, terrorism, or instigating crimes and propagating hatred;
(g) other acts prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
4. You shall be solely responsible for any content uploaded by you to or through LedConfig, including the form, content and accuracy thereof.
IV. Use of the LedConfig
1. You may control the LED device by connecting the LED device with the controlling device installed with the LedConfig software, in order to turn on/off the LED device, adjust the lightness, voice volume of the LED device and use the screen mirroring and split-screen displaying function wirelessly.
V. User Information Protection
2. Our channels for collecting personal information include: (1) information directly provided by you to us; (2) information we obtain when you use the LedConfig; and/or (3) information we obtain from third parties.
3. By collecting your information, we will improve the service in the following aspects:
(a) personal information collected by us will be used to provide you with screen control and screen mirroring services (described under Article IV of this Agreement), fulfill the contract between you and us, so as to ensure the function of this Product and prevent and investigate fraud or other improper use.
(b) we use the collected information to analyze the usage status of LedConfig in order to constantly create, develop and improve our services, and analyze the efficiency of our business operations, including adding new features and functions.
(c) we use information we collect by using Cookie and other technologies (such as pixel tags) to bring you a better user experience and to improve our overall service quality.
(a) relevant laws and regulations or requirements of judicial organs and administrative organs.
(b) transfer for completion of merger, division, acquisition or asset transfer.
(c) it is necessary to provide the service you require.
(d) it can be transferred or disclosed to any third party according to the LedConfig Personal Information Protection Policy or other relevant agreements.
6. For the above categories of data, we will also take appropriate technical measures to ensure data security and prevent data leakage, so as to protect your rights and interests.
7. If you have any questions or concerns about our data practice, please contact https://www.qs-tech.com/lediosprivacy.html and we will respond to your needs.
VI. Third-party Services
1. LedConfig may contain links to third-party websites, services, or other materials or information that are not owned or controlled by us. Please keep in mind that we do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access to or use such third party website, application, information, materials, products, or services, you understand that you do so at your own discretion and risk, and you understand that this Agreement do not apply to your use of those sites or services. Those sites and services have their own applicable terms and policies. We are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your use or rely on any such third-party services.
2. It is not our obligation to notify you of the interruption, alteration or termination (or the risk of) the third-party sites or services. Furthermore, we are not obligated to guarantee the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness, legality or completeness of the content or services provided by any third party.
1. Due to the needs of business development, we may unilaterally change (e.g. add or reduce), suspend, restrict or terminate some or all of the service of the LedConfig, and we do not need to provide any further notice for the above situations.
2. You agree and understand that LedConfig is provided “as is” and “as available” and is without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to any warranties of title, non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros, all of which are expressly disclaimed. QSTECH, our affiliates, and our directors, employees, agents, suppliers, partners and content providers do not warrant that:
(a) LedConfig will be secure or available at any particular time or location;
(b) Any defects or errors will be corrected;
(c) Any content or software available at or through LedConfig is free of virus or other harmful components;
(d) The results of using the LedConfig will meet your requirements.
3. Your use of the LedConfig is solely at your own risk. You shall abide by the laws and this Agreement when using the LedConfig.
VIII. Limitation of liability
1. In no event shall we, our affiliates, our officers, directors, employees or agents, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages or economic loss, arising from or in connection with:
(a) any access, use or the inability to access or use of LedConfig, including in connection with any maintenance, breakdown, fault or non-availability of any part of LedConfig;
(b) your use or misuse of LedConfig;
(c) errors, mistakes, omissions or inaccuracies of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via LedConfig by us or any third party;
(d) use of, access to, or denial of access to any content;
(e) any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with LedConfig, its contents or associated services;
(f) any unauthorized access to or use of LedConfig and/or any personal information or financial information stored therein;
(g) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from LedConfig; and/or
(h) any bugs, virus, Trojan horses, or link, which may be transmitted to or through LedConfig by any third party.
2. As we do not ensure the accuracy of the data contained in data sources and whether the data receiving channel is unobstructed, we are not able to guarantee the continuity, timeliness and accuracy of the services provided. In case you find that the data received or updated through us is inaccurate, incorrect or missing, you should promptly contact us or the data source where your information is located for verification.
3. Although LedConfig has been tested profoundly, we do not guarantee that it is fully compatible with all software and hardware systems, and that it is entirely free of errors. In the event of incompatibility and errors, you can call the technical support line to report such situations to us for getting technical support.
4. We are not liable for the failure to provide services due to the following reasons and we shall not be liable for any liability whatsoever as a result of the following:
(a) during the maintenance down time of our service system;
(b) there is any malfunction to your computer, software and hardware in your mobile phone, the communication line or power supply line;
(c) your improper operation or use of LedConfig and related services by means other than that is authorized or approved by us;
(d) virus, Trojan horse, malicious program, network congestion, system instability, system or device failure, communication failure, power failure or government actions, etc.;
(e) interruption or delay of LedConfig due to hacking, technical adjustment or failure of the network provider, website update or system issues, etc.;
(f) disability of the software service system caused by force majeure.
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will make reasonable efforts to actively resume the services.
1. The right of final interpretation of this Agreement belongs to Guangzhou QSTECH Electronics Co., Ltd.
2. This Agreement shall come into force as of the date of your acceptance, and this Agreement allows modifications whereby the altered results will be updated and displayed in our website. You have the right to stop using the LedConfig if you disagree with our changes to the relevant provisions of this Agreement. If you continue to use the LedConfig, it will be deemed that you accept our changes to the relevant terms of this Agreement.
3. The conclusion, execution and interpretation of this Agreement and the dispute resolution shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China. In case of any dispute between the two parties concerning the content of this Agreement or its implementation, both parties shall try their best to settle it through friendly negotiation. If negotiation fails, both parties agree to submit the dispute to Huangpu District People's Court of Guangzhou for litigation.
4. If any provision of this Agreement is held wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain valid and binding.
5. This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement between you and QSTECH on your using of the LedConfig, and replaces and merges the previous negotiations and agreements between the parties on such matters. You may not transfer the rights and obligations stipulated in this Agreement without our written consent. Any attempt to transfer in violation of the above provisions is null and void.
6. Contact us
Telephone: +86 29 8177 9031
Address: 7 Biyuan 2nd Road, Hi-Tech Zone, Xi'an, 710118, China
Service & support: 020-82260169