How to maintain the outdoor LED Display in a good status? Here we collect several references for customers to get an idea:
1. Keep the damp or other humid things out of the outdoor LED Display. Power on the LED Display with humidity that will cause the components corrosion, then the perpetual damage.
2. Do a good cleaning for the outdoor LED Display. After a long-time use, there must be lots of dust cover the screen that will impact the viewing effect and also is bad for the electric circuit. So wipe out the dust timely, do it lightly to reduce the harm to the minimum.
3. Ensure the stable power supply voltage and good ground protection. It’s recommended do not use the outdoor LED Display in bad weather like strong thunder and lightning days.
4. No water or electric conduction things in Outdoor LED Display screen. Please cut off the power immediately if water is found in the screen or cabinet. Only re-start the LED Display after make sure the inner screen panel is dry.
5. Switching sequence:
1) Start the control computer first, after it works normally, power on the outdoor LED Display.
2) Power off the outdoor LED Display first, then the computer.
6. Keep a regular health-checking for the outdoor LED Display.
7. Place the master control computer of outdoor LED Display in a clean air-condition room to ensure an ideal ventilation and heat dissipation.
8. If any problem happens; call the technical person to look into it. Do not touch the internal wiring without professional knowledge.